Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Camera Warfare - Devinsupertramp & FreddieW



One of my top YouTube filmmakers uploaded his newest film recently, 'Camera Warfare', which features a war re-enactment, with cameras instead of guns. I was very sceptical about this idea, it has been done so many times, with CameraStoreTV being an example. However this is definitely the best version of 'Camera War' on YouTube. As filmmaker Devin Graham states in his behind the scenes video to this film, it was the biggest budget he had ever put into a film. He had help from filmmakers Go Film and Freddie and Brandon from FreddieW even star in this video. I have to admit though, I prefer Devins videos which show 'reality', such as the 'Worlds Largest Rope Swing' and 'Trike Drifting', as they really inspire and motivate me to get out and make the most of life. But don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed 'Camera Warefare', Devin is an extremely talented filmmaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment