Friday, August 31, 2012

Cambridge Rock Festival Television 2012



I had the privilege of filming and editing Cambridge Rock Festival TV for this year. The festival this year was over four days, we filmed on the final two days on the Saturday and Sunday. Basically it was our job to film as many bands playing live as possible over the three different stages at the festival, and to interview and chat to as many bands as possible, along with festival goers, workers and people behind the scenes. The playlist with the two episodes, expanded out over five separate videos can be viewed above. Overall I feel the videos were a success, the owners of the festival said they enjoyed the videos, and many other festival goers have praised them.

I also did some photography on the Friday of the festival, these photographs can be viewed on my facebook page, so please head on over and like for regular updates on my filming and photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment