Friday, July 20, 2012

Photography & Cinematography Services in Cambridgeshire

I have decided to start an official facebook page for the photography and cinematography that I do as a hobby. I am hoping this will make me look slightly more professional, and will help me gain some more work on top of what I currently do. At the moment I work with a local band, and do all of their gig photography officially, I also do a lot of filming for a local radio station. I will be sharing everything that I am doing on my new facebook page. It will be a good place to share everything that I do, and will keep everything central.

If you are from the Cambridgeshire area, and are interested in having a beginner photographer/ cinematographer college student do some cheap work, please get in touch with me through the facebook page, or leave a comment on this post.

Click here to like my brand new facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment