Sunday, June 24, 2012

GoPro HD Hero Underwater Video Footage



I got my new GoPro HD Hero camera the other day, and I have to say I am really impressed with it. My first test video is an underwater cinematography test of me swimming. I recorded the video in the R3 (Resolution 3) mode which is 720p with 60fps, and I slowed the footage down by 50% to get a slight slow motion feel; I think the slow motion came out looking quite smooth. I wasn't too sure if I was going to keep this video public on my YouTube channel, but out of nowhere the official GoPro YouTube channel 'GoProCamera' commented on the video saying they liked it. This generated a lot of viewers and I gained a new audience for my videos. For the first time out of all of my videos, this got over 1000 views in under two days. I plan to film so much more with this camera, including videos with cycling, motorcycling, sky diving and running videos, click here to view my GoPro video playlist on my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment